HKSTP-HKU iAXON - a Deep Tech Incubator
HKSTP-HKU iAXON is a new initiative supported by HKSTP and HKU to i) further strengthen the entrepreneurial eco-system in HKU; and to ii) extend the HKSTP Incubation Programmes to Deep Technology Startup companies formed by students, faculty members, staff and alumni using technologies of HKU. iAXON is located within 5-minute walking distance from the MTR HKU station. It is situated on the 29th Floor of Pacific Plaza, 410 Des Voeux Road West, Hong Kong.
- Companies admitted to iAXON may make use of the iAXON office space
- HKSTP’s Business, Marketing, Incubation and other related supports are extended to companies admitted to iAXON
- Companies admitted to iAXON under Category A and C below may further apply for
- Companies admitted to iAXON are expected to graduate in one year in general and subject to their satisfactory performances, they may be relocated to the HKSTP campus to continue their business development and expansion
Deep Technology Startup companies, Individual and Teams belonging to one of the following categories are eligible for application:
|A||Technology Startup companies||
|B||Individual or Team||
|C||Technology Startup companies not fulfilling conditions Category A and B above||
How to Apply
- Complete the Application Form.
- Submit the completed Application Form, Business Proposal, Pitching Deck and all the relevant Supporting Documents electronically to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the Application Deadline.
- Application Deadline: N/A (Application is closed for the time being. Thank you for looking.)
For more details, please refer to the application guideline.
Application Review Process and Assessment Criteria
- All applications will be reviewed by a vetting committee.
- Assessment criteria include, but not limited to, the following:
- innovation and technology
- business model and business plan
- competence of team / personnel
- milestone plan for the next 3 years
- existing or ex-awardees of related HKU entrepreneurship / Incubation programmes (not mandatory)
- commercialising HKU technologies(not mandatory)
- Short-listed applicants may be invited to pitch/make a presentation to the vetting committee
Get the latest technology and news from us
If you do not wish to receive emails from us in the future, you can send an unsubscribe request to us by email to email@example.com.