Call for Application (HKU) : Cyberport University Partnership Programme 2018
26 Mar 2018 - 20 Apr 2018Back to Events
Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) is a FinTech-focused elite entrepreneurship programme for local university students to unleash their potential, gain insights into the global market, and receive world-class Entrepreneurship Boot Camp and mentorship in Hong Kong and in the U.S.
If your team is working on a FinTech project and is interested in entrepreneurship, you are invited to join the programme.
The Programme gives you:
- Entrepreneurship boot camp at a top-notched university in the U.S.
- Mentorship and insight from FinTech industry elite
- Pitch your FinTech business idea to investors
- HK$100,000 cash grant by Cyberport Creative Micro Fund
- Interview opportunity for Cyberport Incubation Programme
Don’t miss this golden opportunity and act quickly.
Criteria to Applicants
- Applicants shall form teams with maximum 5 members from HKU
- Only 3 members in each team could join the Entrepreneurship Boot Camp overseas
- Principal applicant of the team must be a HK Permanent ID Card holder
- Between the age of 18 and 30
- Undergraduates or postgraduates
- Currently enrolled in or have graduated within 3 years
- Projects must be FinTech related
Each Applicant should submit the following documents to Technology Transfer Office of The University of Hong Kong by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 April 2018 (Friday):
1. A completed Application Form (in both Word and PDF format) – please download the form http://www.versitech.hku.hk/public/cupp/2018/CUPP_Application_Form_HKU_2018.docx
2. Copies of HKU Student Card of all team members
3. CV(s) of all team members
TTO may nominate 3-6 teams to participate.
Please download “the Info kit for applicants”for further information. http://www.versitech.hku.hk/public/cupp/2018/2018_CUPP_info_kit_HKU.PDF
For more information, please visit : http://cupp.cyberport.hk
Get the latest technology and news from us
If you do not wish to receive emails from us in the future, you can send an unsubscribe request to us by email to email@example.com.